Summer Skittles Tournament 2017
Benevolent – Adrian Ambrosini 07831556551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Love and Honour -Mark Ambrosini 07717861122 or email@example.com
Lodge of Science – Kevin Aldred firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Clarence – Richard Lyons 01749 841464 or email@example.com
To be arranged.
- Top team
- Best Individual score in one match
- Highest Spare
- Plus others
- Points awarded as follows: 2 for a win and 1 for a draw
- Games to start at 8pm if possible to allow time to chat afterwards
- Home teams to start
- 6 legs to be played
- Home team to pay sticker-up and any alley fees
- Home team captain to record scores and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 07882 516420
- Results to include anyone scoring over 50 points for the Highest Score prize
- 5 pins per leg will be awarded for any missing players
The teams to be made up of five Lodge Members and partners plus three guests and partners, it is hoped that the guests could be either prospective candidates or lapsed brethren, and the games will be played with the members and guests playing the first leg and their partners playing the second and so on. This gives everyone a chance to play and allows it to finish at a reasonable time. Games to be started by 8 pm if possible to allow time to chat afterwards.
The home team should contact the away team to arrange a date to play the match within the two week time frame allocated, the home team will pay the sticker-up, and it is up to the teams to decide if they wish to play for the supper.
Each player is asked to pay one pound per game to be presented to the Provincial Charities at the at the Grand Final, this should raise five hundred pounds, (an easy and pleasant way to raise a good sum).