For a truly memorable Christmas Day without the hassle, join us at The Crossways for a fabulous Gourmet Lunch, including Christmas crackers, table decorations, a visit from Santa Claus and gifts for all children.
Choice of Starters
- Crispy Breaded Halloumi Fries with Garlic and Tarragon, Mayonnaise with Pickled Red Onion and Cucumber Salad
- Ham Hock and Parsley Terrine with Vegetable Piccalilli, Red Onion Herb Bread, Micro Cress Salad and Port Reduction
- Roasted Plum Tomato, Garlic, Chilli Soup with Herb Pesto, Crusty Bread Roll & Butter
- Smoked Mackerel, Crème Fraîche, Capers, Parsley Pâté, with Clarified Butter, Melba Toas
- Roasted Rib Eye of Somerset Beef
- Whole Roasted Turkey Crown
- Honey and Mustard Glazed Gammon
- Baked Herb Crusted Loin of Cod
- Sweet Potato, Cashew and Apricot Chutney TartServed With:
Herb Roasted Potatoes, Honey Roast Pigs in Blankets, Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls, Creamy Cauliflower Cheese, Homemade Yorkshire Puddings, Seasonal Selection of Fresh Vegetables, Homemade Gravy
- Our Famous Selection of Mini Homemade Dessert Treats
- Somerset Cheese Board Selection with Celery, Grapes, Cracker Selection & Chutney
- Tea and Coffee Station with Biscuits
£80.00 per person
£35.00 per child (11 years & under)
Free for 3 years & under
12:00pm to 4:00pm – Reservations Required
Bookings now being taken, please contact us for further details on 01749 899000 or email@example.com. Please note that we have a flexible booking policy with no deposit required and a full refund if we are unable to continue due to Covid 19 Government Guidelines.
WISHING YOU A SAFE AND COVID SECURE CHRISTMAS
The Crossways highest priority is the Health, Safety and Security of our guests, employees, business partners and neighbours. We are determined to support our local community at this time of unprecedented circumstances. We are rated “AA Covid Confident” and have implemented all of the Government Guidelines and will continue to do so.
The Crossways will be open for all guests during the Festive Season and we have gone to great lengths to provide you with a Covid-Safe environment. The Crossways is very fortunate in having large function rooms with plenty of space to accommodate social distancing and provide you with the confidence you need to celebrate with us.
We also have a some great plans for our outdoor spaces including our BAR180 Fire and Ice Roof Top Terrace where you can sit and chat and enjoy one of our winter warming cocktails and seasonal menu.
We have carefully placed our furniture exceeding the minimum social distancing measures, introduced clear signage and produced disposable menus – all whilst providing our customers with a welcoming environment. Below are some of the other measures we have in place:
• Full table service
• Remote ordering via our professional staff or using our Order from Table App for all food and drinks and delivered to your table
• Conveniently placed hand sanitiser stations
• Enhanced cleaning of all areas
• Contactless pay option
• Well-spaced tables and seating
If you have any questions or should you wish to book please give us a call on 01749 89900. Please note that we have a flexible booking policy with no deposit required and a full refund if we are unable to continue due to Covid 19 Government Guidelines.