Celebrate New Years Eve in Style!
Join us for a fabulous New Years Eve Celebration.
- Welcome Cocktail
- Six Course Gourmet Dinner
- Glass of Bubbly at Midnight
Six Course Gourmet Menu
Roasted Butternut Squash and Saffron Soup with Crusty Roll
Choice of Starters
- Salmon and Scallop Roulade rolled in Powered Scallop Roe, Red Pepper, Pickled Red Onion, Tomato, Crayfish Salsa Fennel Puree
- Pan Seared Pigeon Breast, Potato Rosti, Blackberry Jus, Shallot and Thyme Puree, Smoked Bacon Crisp
- Beetroot Tartare with Goats Cheese Curd, Balsamic Pearls, Micro Salad, Fresh Apple, Herb Crumb
Lime and Pomegranate
Choice of Mains
- Somerset Beef Wellington Shallot and Thyme Puree, Creamed Potatoes, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables finished with Rich Red Wine and Parsley Sauce
- Pan Fried Salmon Fillet Marinated in Beetroot and Spices, Butternut Squash Puree, Braised Fennel, Green Beans, New Potato
Cake finished with a Lemon Butter Sauce
- Corn Fed Chicken Supreme Stuffed with Spinach and Bacon, Dauphinois Potatoes, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables finished with a Rich Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Roasted Winter Root Vegetables with Wild Garlic Puree, Parsnip Crisp, Herb Crumb finished with Red Currant Jus
Choice of Desserts
- Three Layer Chocolate Cookie Tort, Chocolate Soil, Raspberry Gel, Chocolate Ice Cream, Tempered Chocolate
- Red Velvet Raspberry Meringue Ice Cream Cake, Vanilla Bean and Blackberry Gel, Candied Pecans, Sugar Glass
- Somerset Cheese Board, Somerset Cheddar Cheese, Somerset Brie, Draycott Blue, Driftwood Goats Cheese, Celery, Grapes, Cracker Selection and Chutney
Coffee, Tea & Biscuits Station
£70.00 per person
Children’s Menu & Separate Seating Available: £20.00 (11 & Under)
Bookings now being taken, please contact us for further details on 01749 899000 or email@example.com. Please note that we have a flexible booking policy with no deposit required and a full refund if we are unable to continue due to Covid 19 Government Guidelines.
WISHING YOU A SAFE AND COVID SECURE CHRISTMAS
The Crossways highest priority is the Health, Safety and Security of our guests, employees, business partners and neighbours. We are determined to support our local community at this time of unprecedented circumstances. We are rated “AA Covid Confident” and have implemented all of the Government Guidelines and will continue to do so.
The Crossways will be open for all guests during the Festive Season and we have gone to great lengths to provide you with a Covid-Safe environment. The Crossways is very fortunate in having large function rooms with plenty of space to accommodate social distancing and provide you with the confidence you need to celebrate with us.
We also have a some great plans for our outdoor spaces including our BAR180 Fire and Ice Roof Top Terrace where you can sit and chat and enjoy one of our winter warming cocktails and seasonal menu.
We have carefully placed our furniture exceeding the minimum social distancing measures, introduced clear signage and produced disposable menus – all whilst providing our customers with a welcoming environment. Below are some of the other measures we have in place:
• Full table service
• Remote ordering via our professional staff or using our Order from Table App for all food and drinks and delivered to your table
• Conveniently placed hand sanitiser stations
• Enhanced cleaning of all areas
• Contactless pay option
• Well-spaced tables and seating
If you have any questions or should you wish to book please give us a call on 01749 89900. Please note that we have a flexible booking policy with no deposit required and a full refund if we are unable to continue due to Covid 19 Government Guidelines.