We currently have the following vacancy:
We are recruiting for a Full Time Head Chef. As Head Chef you will be expected to remain ‘hands on’ and ensure the smooth running of our Kitchen Operations. You will be able to lead, inspire, train and motivate your team to ensure a fantastic guest experience and ensure your Team are working to company standards at all times.
• Hands on Management Role
• Full Control of Kitchen Operations & Staff
• Responsible for Kitchen Budgets and GP Control
• Ensure all Health and Safety Standards are adhered to
• Menu Planning, Engineering and Execution
• Food and Kitchen Supplies Ordering
The Successful Applicant
• Experience in creating dishes for Fine Dining (1 rosette level) and Function Menus
• Drive & Ambition to progress while being a Team Player
• Strong P & L understanding of Kitchen Management
• Will be a Natural Leader and be able to deliver 4 Star Standard Service and Quality
• Excellent organisation, training and development skills
• Ability to deliver large volume events throughout the year (Weddings and Events up to 300 People)
What’s on Offer
This is a full time position working 5 days per week Monday to Sunday.
We are offering a salary of £32K to 38K per annum depending on experience, training and development, free onsite parking, meals and performance bonuses – Room and Board also available
Please submit CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com OR call 01749 899 000 and ask for the General Manager.